Corporate Frauds Of India
e - Clarion Of Dalit - Weekly Newspaper On Web
Working For The Rights & Survival Of The Oppressed
editor: NAGARAJ.M.R VOL.3 issue. 03 21 /01 / 2009
EDITORIAL : SATYAM CO FRAUD - ARE YOU SINCERELY READY TO CATCH TAX THEIVES , CORPORATE CRIMINALS ?
- AN APPEL TO
Corporate fraud is nothing new to
The tax officials of central & state governments are hand in glove with these corporate criminals & traders. For a price, they are helping corporates & traders in evading tax. Most of the tax officials are wealthy & leading luxurious lifestyles , much beyond the scope of their legal income. The black money thus generated every year by tax evasion , is many times more than our total annual budget allocation. As a result, all our fiscal reforms fail & inflation is soaring. This black money is the source of illegal funding of political parties , terrorist outfits & underworld. It is a greater threat to national unity & integrity.
Both the central government & karnataka state government have failed to collect the full , actual tax dues from corporates & traders. As a result , the governments don't have enough money in their coffers even to provide basic needs like health care , education , safe drinking water , etc to the poor & needy. For every Rs.100 tax evaded , one poor patient is dying without medical care , 10 poor persons lack education , 100 persons don't get safe drinking water , 100 persons barely survive on a single piece meal per day , 20 persons starve. Most of The government officials , ministers & people's representatives who have deliberately failed in their duties of tax collection & welfare of poor citizens , SHAMELESSLY indulge in luxurious lifestyle at the expense of poor tax payer . they live in paltial bungalows , chauffer driven AC cars , all living food expenses paid by exchequer , dine at 5-star hotels , only drink bottled mineral water , eat non-vegetarian dishes , drink alcohol sitting before mahatma gandhi's photograph & preaching mahatma's ideals. Mahatma preached & practiced simple living , vegetarianism & he was teto teller , he paid for his expenses from his earnings . these public servants are parasites , who are making merry at the expense of tax payer.
Some non government organisations ( NGO) have formed trusts and under the aegis of those trusts are running educational institutions , hospitals , community halls , etc , in the name of providing free / subsidised services like education , health care , etc to the poor. It is only in record books , they conduct fake medical camps , self employment training camps . in practice they are running these educational institutions , hospitals & community halls as commercial enterprises & collecting huge fees. they are not even remitting full fees collected to the trust account & swindling the money. no outsider is allowed to become a member of these NGOs , only their cronies & their family members are in these trusts.
Numerous NGOs promoted by religious bodies , mutts are swindling public & government money to the tune of crores of rupees. Nobody dares to question the heads , pontiffs of these mutts , as at his feet VVIPs , ministers fall down. These religious bodies are hot beds of fundamentalism , terrorism & mafia. Hwere is the accountability of religious bodies & political parties in in
Inspite of bringing specific cases to the notice of authorities , they are mum ? hereby , E-VOICE OF HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH offers it's services ( subject to conditions ) to the governments of
Jai hind.vande mataram.
MEGA FRAUD BY GOVERNMENT OF
- An appeal to Honourable Supreme Court of
India has become an IT power , taken giant strides in the field of science & technology. More & more MNCs are investing in
The banks insist on matching collateral security even for self employment / educational loans by poor for an amount of Rs.5000. if the loans are not paid in time , rowdies / recovery agents are sent by banks to collect the amount by muscle power. As a final step , banks auction-off properties of collateral security to recover it's dues. Even, the tax authorities mercilessly extract tax dues to the last penny from the middle class.
The same banks, overestimate the project cost of corporates , overestimate the project feasibility & it's worth and coolly extend hundreds of crores of rupees loans without matching collateral security. The banks extend overdraft facilities without matching collateral securities , to these corporates. When loans are not repaid, no rowdies are sent by banks. The promoters , directors of such tainted corporates drain – off the companies resources cunningly through insider trading , finally making the company sick. Such companies don't pay taxes , electricity bills , water bills , etc properly to respective authorities. The authorities are deaf , dumb & blind to all these actions of such corporates. At the end , banks write-off such loans as non performing assets (NPA) & file case before courts for recovery of dues. Even if the properties of collateral security are auctioned-off dues cann't be fully realized. Finally public money is swindled . ALL THIS IS POSSIBLE DUE TO THE CONNIVANCE OF KEY BANK OFFICIALS , TAX OFFICIALS WITH CRIMINAL CORPORATES SINCE THE INCEPTION OF SUCH COMPANIES . THIS ALSO POSES UNFAIR COMPETITION TO HONEST CORPORATES. How to stop this ? by making corporate accountability ,accountability of bank , tax officials more stringent with penal provisions . afterall , they are playing with public money not their papa's property.
Already , by the connivance of public servants , bank , tax officials we have witnessed many scams like harshad Mehta , ketan parekh , hawala , etc and more than Rs. 2000000 crore NPAs are on the books of the banks. Now, the government of
HRW has extended it's services to GOI months back itself , to apprehend tax thieves , till date there is no reply from GOI , why ?
Hereby , E-VOICE OF HRW requests the Honourable Supreme Court of
- to make necessary amendments to companies act , to make the promoters , directors of the corporates personally accountable for all their actions.
- to constitute committees consisting of public persons with powers to scrutinize & verify all the actions of corporates for insider trading like – selling products , materials , shares to their sister concerns at discounted prices or buying products , materials , shares from their sister concerns at inflated prices or lending loans at discount rates to their sister concerns or taking loans from their sister concerns at high rate of interest or loaning materials , machines to their sister concerns , etc.
- to constitute committees consisting of public persons , to scrutinize & verify the annual personal tax returns filed by key bank officials & tax officials , who have amassed riches & leading luxurious life styles much beyond the scope of their legal known sources of income.
- to recover all tax dues , loan dues , etc from the corporates from the personal properties , wealth of promoters , directors of such companies.
- to put behind bar the key bank officials who have helped the corporates in swindling public money by overestimating project viability , worth and by overlooking the insider trading of promoters and still extending loans to them.
- to put behind bars tax officials who have helped such corporates in swindling public money.
- to take all the necessary help from public like as services extended by HRW in apprehending tax thieves.
- to recover & protect public money at any cost.
- to confiscate all money , properties possessed by directors of such criminal corporates & properties of corrupt bank , tax officials , public servants.
- to declare illegal black money kept by corporate criminals , politicians , etc in the banks of tax haven countries like Trinidad , Mauritius , Switzerland , etc as national property of India , as public property of government of India & to secure that money to Indian exchequer.
QUESTIONS FOR MONEY – PARLIAMENTARY ACTS/LEGISLATIONS FOR ???? - improper functioning of democracy in
Just see how the GOI gave export incentive of Rs.1800 crore to reliance petroleum although it didn't even export a barrel. Reliance infocom & tata teleservices were CDMA mobile service providers & have paid license fee of few crores only equal to landline fees without any competitive bidding . They were supposed to provide mobile service to operate like fixed phones within a radius of 40k.m. however they were providing service like mobile service from one state to another like GSM mobile service providers. By this act of RIC & TTSL , the GSM providers who have paid thousands of license fee in competitive bidding were economically hurt , the dispute went to court. The court was on the verge of pronouncing it's verdict awarding damages worth Rs.18000 crore to GSM players & Rs. 3000 crore of license fees with penalty to GOI. The government announced a unified telecom license regime with retrospective effect. Thereby, the GOI lost thousands of crores of rupees & the share holders of GSM players lost thousands of crores. Onceagain the RIC was charged by PSU bsnl THAT RELIANCE IS RE-ROUTING INTERNATIONAL CALLS AS LOCAL CALLS & SWINDLING THE GOI. This time too, GOI bailed it out. during the dispute between ambani brothers the younger ambani mr. Anil ambani director of reliance himself has stated that for the favours received from the GOI , the company gifted some shares to then IT & COMMUNICATIONS MINISTER mr. Pramod mahajan.
Various indian & multinational companies are looting indian exchequer to the tune of thousands of crores of rupees , through lobbying / bribing. Take the recent case of allotment of 3G spectrum.
Now consider the following example :
Mr.raj gandhi is a member of parliament from mandya constituency in karnataka state. He is a MBA graduate & member of ruling indian progressive party. The multinational giant M/S GREY HOUND CORPORATION wants to enter into paper manufacturing business in
The " strategic dis investment issue " comes before the parliament for legislation / approval. The ruling party issues a party whip to it's members to vote in favour of dis investment. However M.P mr.raj gandhi who is an MBA in his own wisdom also favours the dis investment. However ,most importantly the constituents – people in mandya parliamentary constituency through protest marches , mass post card campaigns lakhs in numbers expresses their disagreement with the dis investment & urges their MP mr.gandhi to vote against the disinvestment legislation.
On the D-day in parliament , mr. Raj gandhi as per his party whip & his own wisdom votes in favour of strategic disinvestment legislation, much against the wishes of his people , constituents & mis represents them in parliament. the democracy has failed here. in This way democracy is being derailed since 58 years in
In democracy, party whip , MP or MLA's own wisdom / brilliance, think tank & IAS lobby recommendations are all secondary , the constituent's of his constituency , people's wishes aspirations are of primary importance & supreme. What people need is a honest representative, who simply delivers the people's aspirations on the floor of the house back & forth , without superimposing it with his own ideas & party ideas. For true democracy , the people's representatives must be true postmans.
Towards this end , the people must be educated about their democratic rights & responsibilities. This is an appeal to the honest few in the parliament & state legislatures to weed out their corrupt colleagues , lobbyists, to uphold the dignity of the house & to install democracy in it's true form.
- An appeal to honourable prime minister of
upper caste people were in control of government & economic sector before independence as well as after independence too. The upper caste people are now MPs , MLAs & are running businesses . they have framed rules , laws to suit their ends. They are getting bank loans , subsidies , tax cuts , etc , by greasing the palms of those in power – their own caste men. The reservation policy is just a vote winning gimmick of forward caste politicians , it is neo divide & rule policy. Only few dalits with money & contacts have benefitted , by the reservation policy of government. Majority of them are still
sufferring from utter poverty & social oppression.
Now, due to rapid industrialisation & globalisation a new economic divide has taken place – rich & poor , haves & have nots. Now, economically poor are also being oppressed along with dalits. The forward caste people in government have framed laws to suit their ends , they have provided concessional priority loans , tax cuts , subsidies , etc from the government to corporate sector . The corporate sector has demanded & got monetary benefits , infrastructure facilities from the government . however the same corporates , MNCs are violating statuotary laws & are averse to social welfare measures of the government . they are averse to provide jobs to dalits , tribals & poor , why ? these corporates are bribing the labour , tax department & other government officials . as a result the government is loosing tax revenues to the tune of thousands of crores every year , the government doesn't have money to provide social welfare measures to common people. The lives of common people are under threat. Now,
the number of common people dying due to starvation , lack of health care is more than in a war field. The threat to unity & integrity of
Now, the government of
till date no action has been taken. Why ? hereby , we once again offers it's conditional services to the government of india & karnataka in apprehending corporate criminals , corrupt tax , labour , pollution control board offricials. Are you ready sir ????
Crimes @ RBI
- An appeal to central information commission
Ref no. RTI APPEAL via web DPG/B/2008/80341
RBI is a public authority , set up by an act of parliament. Numerous irregularities , illegalities , crimes have taken place at RBI , still it is fully covered up by those in influential positions.
We requested the CPIO of RBI HQ for information as per RTI Act ( our letter dt 20th September 2008 ) about various issues concerning the activities of that institution in whole. However the CPIO OF RBI HQ through his letter no.DAPM.CO.RIA.4001/07.50.01/2008-09 dt October 03rd 2008 declined to give information citing certain ruses. ( RBI Ref no. RIA 798/2008-09 )
He has stated that some information pertains to security press , nashik & note press at
One more ruse of CPIO of RBI is that , I am seeking his views / opinions on issues concerning RBI activities. He is wrong , I am seeking to know the official / legal stand of RBI regarding it's activities for example , appointment of rowdies as loan recovery agents by banks , etc. CPIO has failed to state the official stand regarding various activities of RBI.
One more ruse given by CPIO of RBI is that I have raised many issues , to be specific 103 questions on various topics concerning RBI , giving information on all those diverts the resources of authorities , hence information request is denied. TRUE , information sought is many , so do the crimes @ RBI which are also many. When compared to magnitude of crimes @ RBI which is 3-4 times the entire budget outlays of Indian government to the tune of crores of rupees , the resources spent to ascertain information as per our RTI Application is just few hundreds of rupees. When compared to the money spent by RBI officials by way of TA / DA during their travel , etc, our information request resource needs are peanuts.
To sum up , CPIO of RBI is hell bent to protect the criminals @ RBI lest the truth comes into open. Hereby , we request the honourable central information commission to order the RBI to give us truthful information in whole , so that justice is given to those victimized & fat criminals are sent to gallows. JAI HIND. VANDE MATARAM.
CRIMES OF RBI & CBI & IT'S COVER-UP
- An appeal to honourable supreme court of India
The central bank of India Reserve Bank Of
investigating agency of India CBI has failed to nail the culprits.
Hereby , I do request the honourable supreme court of
Read the article "PF scam shame shame judges" @
SOILED NOTE FRAUD CASE @ RBI
- Trauma of an old man
Complete case details also available at http://members.lycos.co.uk/ganapathihariram/
As per allegations of RBI management
nexus of RBI employees stole Rs. 220000 from RBI Bangalore. All the
banks , government treasuries in Karnataka , submit defaced / soiled
currency notes to RBI Bangalore in exchange for good notes. RBI after
collecting such defaced currency notes , sorts out fairly good notes
which can be reissued & burns off the remaining totally defaced
currency notes. All these process is done in a systematic manner.
As per allegations of the management , the crime took place in the
period of 1977-79 at RBI Bangalore. A nexus of employees, took away
the currency bundles meant for destruction & substituted it in the
place of bundles of reissuables.
Charge sheet issued by RBI Bangalore office to mr.G.Hariram
Staff no.3698/156/84-85 dt 1 april 1985
Amended charge sheet staff no 3798/156-84/85 dt 8 april 1985
CBI has charge sheeted 17 employees in connection with this case ,
case olde no. cc34/1989 new no. sc 436/1991 . the honourable 21 city additional city civil & sessions court
discharged 03 charge sheeted employees , as the prosecution
failed to prove the charges against them. They came out clean , as
they were innocents saddled with the crime done by others. One of the
charge sheeted employee who turned approver for the prosecution, has
given detailed account of the crime. Nowhere he has mentioned the
involvement of accussed no.15 mr.G.Hariram in the crime.
Even after coming out clean, mr.G.Hariram was not reinstated into
service by RBI. They gave the ruse of domestic enquiry & showed
contempt to the court order. On appeal, the honourable high court of
Karnataka ordered RBI to review it's order with respect to
mr.G.Hariram , still RBI failed to reinstate mr.G.Hariram into service
, once gain showing contempt to the court of law.
, orders of court over rides the organisation's internal rules ,
service rules , etc. inspite of lack of evidences, in a whimsical
manner the higher authorities of RBI , fixed some innocents as the
scape goats heaped all charges against them ( against whom they had
personal grudge , dislikes ). RBI repeatedly showed contempt to the
court orders , dismissed the scape goat - ailing old man mr.G.Hariram
from service. RBI snatched away his PF money towards the alleged loss
to the bank , didn't pay his gratuity amount , salary arrears and
finally he was even deprived of the pension. As a result , the old man
has even lost his social prestige, dignity , his family suffered a lot
& he is a mental wreck today.
Why RBI authoroties are hell bent upon to send away the innocents /
scape goats away from service ? why CBI didn't conduct polygraph tests
of all the accussed , specifically higher officers of RBI , managers
of RBI office
crimes master minded by higher ups & didn't co-operate with the higher
ups in their crimes. So, the criminals were afraid that the scape
goats will blurt out truth to the world , fixed non co-operating
innocents themselves as criminals.
Who will give justice to innocents like old man mr.G.Hariram & who
will bell the corrupt , criminals , fat cats of RBI ?
APPEAL UNDER SEC 19 (3) OF RTI ACT 2005 OF GOVERNMENT OF INDIA & GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION AS PER RTI ACT 2005
( SEE RULE 22 OF RTI ACT 2005 )
FULL NAME OF THE APPLICANT : NAGARAJ.M.R.
ADDRESS OF THE APPLICANT : NAGARAJ.M.R.,
EDITOR , E-VOICE OF HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH,
# LIG-2 / 761, OPP WATER WORKS OFFICE,
HUDCO FIRST STAGE, LAXMIKANTANAGAR,
PIN – 570017.
DETAILS OF DOCUMENTS / WRITTEN STATEMENTS / INFORMATION REQUIRED :
HEREBY , I DO HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME WRITTEN STATEMENTS / ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS - WHICH IN ITSELF ( ie answers ) ARE THE INFORMATION SOUGHT BY ME.
WITH RESPECT TO CASE NO old CC34 / 1989 & NEW NO SC436/1991 AT 21 ST ADDITIONAL CITY CIVIL & SESSIONS COURT
CHARGE SHEETED OFFICER MR.G.HARIRAM RBI BANGALORE
CHARGE SHEET NO staff no.3698/156/84-85 dt 01.01.1985
Amended charge sheet staff no.3798/156-84/85 dt 08.04.1985
1. Why didn't you notice the alleged crimes of 1977 , 78 & 79 till the
mid of 1979 ?
2. This crime came to light only due to anonymous phone calls of good
Samaritans to authorities , but not due to your inspection . is your
inspection division working properly ?
3. why there is no security check up of officers during entry & exit
out of premises ?
4. why there is no individual weighment , individual statement of
value of bags of reissuable notes & bags of note meant for destruction
, after sorting is done, why they are not tallied with total weight ,
value of notes issued for sorting ?
5. Immediately after noticing the crime, why did not you transfer all
the employees of those sections ?
6. why did not you take steps to preserve3 & protect respective
documents relating to such high profile crime ?
7. why didn't you immediately issue charge sheet to all the accussed &
waited till 1983 ?
8. Why RBI has left out , so many officers ( who worked in the same
sections for more period than accused officers ) from domestic enquiry ?
9. why CBI also failed to put those people in the charge sheet before
the court ?
10. is it because they were in favorable terms with the vested interests ?
11. did the CBI dance to the tune of vested interests in RBI while
preparing charge sheet & during investigation , instead of
independent investigation ?
12. those left out probables from the charge sheet might have caused
the destruction of evidences / records. During the course of domestic
enquiry / court proceedings , it has been recorded that some records
have been destroyed. Are not CBI & RBI responsible for destruction of
evidences , aiding true criminals get away ?
13. in normal times , what is the period specified in RBI regulations
for preserving old documents / records ?
14. after noticing such a high profile crime the RBI must have taken
utmost care to preserve such old records for indefinite time , for
producing before courts of law as & when demanded. But it didn't , why ?
15. does not this point to connivance of higher authorities of RBI ,
with the criminals ?
16. RBI authorities have conducted domestic mass enquiries , instead
of individual enquiries , is it not detrimental to the rights of defense ?
17. RBI authorities have stated that court proceedings & domestic
enquiry are independent of each other & are not binding on one
another. However RBI authorities straight away took on record of
domestic enquiry the court statements , evidences , but didn't honour
the order of same court of law ? why this double standard by RBI ?
18. The alleged crime was committed in 1977-79, but charge sheet was
framed in mid 1985 , why this long delay ?
19. didn't this facilitate the masterminds of crime to destroy ,
manipulate evidences ?
20. as stated before court , indeed some records , 22nd currency note
packet were missing , who is responsible for it ?
21. has the CBI conducted enquiry , polygraph test of RBI higher
officers - S.N.RAZDAN , W.S.SARAF , J.P.AWASTHI , J.MITRA & others ,
if not why ?
22. is it not due to inefficiency , negligence of duty by such high
ranking managers , that such a crime occurred in RBI Bangalore ?
23. what disciplinary action RBI has taken against the inefficient ,
negligent higher officials ?
24. whatever internal rules an organization makes must be within the
line of law. If such internal laws of the organization are violative
of law , fundamental rights of employees , such internal rules become
illegal. Are not the way of RBI disciplinary proceedings illegal ?
25. as per RBI pension regulations 1990 , RBI has the right to deduct
any loss caused to the bank , from the pension of RBI employee if the
misconduct of employee is proved in judicial proceedings . even though
mr.G.Hariram came out clean from the court , why RBI has denied his
26. judicial courts of law are appellate authorities over & above ,
domestic enquiry committees & judicial orders supersedes the domestic
enquiry proceedings. Still RBI showed contempt of court & didn't
reinstate mr..G.Hariram into service , why ?
27. even if an employee's misconduct causing loss to the bank is
proved , before denying him pension (towards making up loss to the
bank) , previous sanction of the central board of RBI must be taken.
But in mr.G.Hariram's case , pension was denied in full without taking
previous sanction of the central board of RBI , is it not illegal ?
28. RBI alleged that mr..G.Hariram caused loss to the tune of Rs.14000
to the bank & recovered it from his provident fund dues. There was
nothing left over to recover , still RBI completely denied pension to
mr.G.Hariram , why ?
29. ideally, domestic enquiry findings / disciplinary actions should
be completed first , then the employee can appeal to appropriate court
of law. In mr.G.Hariram's case , CBI & RBI failed to prove the charges
in court of law , as a result court discharged him from the charges.
To cover-up it's failures RBI management dragged domestic enquiry much
beyond court orders date & gave findings indicting mr..G.Hariram. does
the enquiry officer of domestic enquiry think that he is over & above
the court of law ? is it not illegal & contempt of court ?
30. ideally , RBI authorities should have appealed to higher court
against lower court order discharging mr.G.Hariram from charges. But
it was not done , why ?
31. did the RBI pay interim relief to mr.G.Hariram , during suspension
32. the undue delay in filing charge sheet , consequent destruction of
key evidences , dishonour / contempt of court orders , undue haste in
giving findings , dismissal , denial of of pension without central
board's sanction , all point towards criminals within RBI higher
management. What disciplinary action has been taken against
J.P.AWASTHI, S.N.RAZDAN,J.MITRA, W.SARAF & others ? if not why ?
33. why charge sheet was amended? Is it legal ?
34. did the charge sheet was amended to falsely implicate
mr..G.Hariram , by including cancelled note vault in the charge sheet ?
35. does not this itself show that it is not statement of actual
happenings / facts , but a cunning ploy to mislead investigation
towards fixed innocents from actual criminals ?
36. is it true that that only 5% of sample inspection is done out of bundled verified defective note packets ?
37. is not the conduct of joint / mass enquiries of all charge sheeted officers illegal ?
38. how come such an important evidence 22nd note packet went missing ?
39. is it because it may point towards real criminals ?
40. as per the statement of management witness / inspection head / expert mr.vijendra rao , the notes of earlier dates have been removed from packets made into new bundles , right ?
41. as per his statement , entire certificates , seals of some asst treasurers are there , who didn't work at all on that day is not it ?
42. does not it show that some body else was misusing the seals , putting some innocents seals over the notes ?
43. does it not show that , crime has taken place at verification section ?
44. does it not show involvement of some asst treasurers ?
45. why asst treasurers have not been charge sheeted ?
46. why inspection of RBI Bangalore office was not done between 1975 & 1979 ?
47. is it not true that you failed to produce all records showing internal inspection / audits , during domestic enquiry & court proceedings ?
48. your expert mr.vijendra rao has stated that some seal marks are smudged , he has stated some seal marks appears to be so & so. He has clearly nowhere stated that this seal mark is exactly this , so he himself is not 100% sure ?
49. your expert nowhere said that 100% sure this seal mark is this , on that day this seal was issued to mr.G.Hariram , isn't it ?
50. your expert says during 1975 , he didn't notice3 any fraud. However approver says fraud was there before mid 1977 also. Why no action has been taken ?
51. why you didn't produce all records of all persons , who have specifically worked in alleged sections , the registers of those departments with daily activity report containing seal nos , packet nos , bag nos , etc ?
52. are not their chances of some criminals putting the seal marks of innocent officers over the notes , bundles , bags , etc ?
53. your expert is not 100% sure of seal mark , your records are not there to prove the presence of charge sheeted officers in the alleged sections , neither your expert nor your records are 100% sure on what date , at what stage , by whom crime was committed , isn't it ?
54. is not the charge sheet amounting to higher ups picking up officers they dislike & falsely implicating them ?
55. is it not cunning ploy of higher ups to divert attention from original criminals ?
56. why no action was taken against currency officer of 1977-79 mr.J.Mitra ? why his pension , super annuation benefits were not withheld ?
57. what is your justification , supporting evidence , records for picking up only three officers including mr.G.Hariram for legal prosecution and leaving the majority of probables ?
58. why you have dropped charges against five asst treasurers ? why you didn't even conduct domestic enquiry against them , let alone legal prosecution ?
59. Is it RBI's & CBI's way of fair play & justice ?
60. as inly 5% sampling of verified note bundles are done , there are more possibilities of rebundled packets getting unnoticed in relaxed 95% lot , isn't it ?
61. you have left out so many officers who worked in those sections, some of whom even became management witnesses , instead of being charge sheeted by the management, is it fair play & legal ?
62. who are the bank employees , from whom you have recovered the alleged bank loss of Rs.220000 ?
63. were all of them charge sheeted , enquired , legally prosecuted , dismissed & their pension , gratuity withheld ?
64. you don't have any internal statuotary records to prove that mr.G.Hariram worked in those departments , except a currency officer's office note dated just on the eve of charge sheet years after the alleged crime ? does it not prove that this note has been concocted just to fix mr.G.Hariram ?
65. where as you have records of other officials attendance in those departments , but not charge sheeted them why ?
66. three officers of staff grade A daily work in three sections out of 40 officers , why you have picked up only mr.G.Hariram , out of 1095 working days , he has worked for only 223 days in those sections , still those officers who worked for more days in those sections are not charge sheeted why ? the approver , the management expert witness , shift registers , V2 registers , Destruction certificates , Form CD 55 , etc , nobody , no records were able to say on what date , at what stage , by whom crime took place , also they were unable to say on what date at what stage crime was committed by mr.G.Hariram ? is it not futile imagination , cunning ploy of RBI higher authorities to fix innocent Mr.G.Hariram ?
67. the management expert witnesses said , the most probable place of crime is punching / Cancelled Note Vault , incinerator , where asst treasurers were joint custodians . they were not enquired & let off why ?
68. the charge sheet alleges extraction / substitution of defaced note packets. Where as the management expert witness say substitution of defaced notes only ? is not there difference between loss of one number of note & 100 number of notes ?
69. as per the normal course of duty , staff officers does not count notes in each bundles , but they just count the number of bundles only. Is not there chances of inserted note bundles or bundles containing less number of notes going unnoticed ? is it not the failure of statuotary system of work practices ?
70. does not all these prove higher authorities of RBI & CBI were hell bent to fix mr.G.Hariram & to shield the original criminals ?
Questions with respect to other cases :
71. how do you monitor the work of bank officials nominated as directors of companies which have availed bank loans ?
72. how do you monitor the work of companies , in which banks have invested ?
73. how do you monitor the rapid wealth growth of certain bank officials , who work in shares investment / equity funds section , etc ?
74. inspite of project reports by bank officials , over assessment of collateral securites / value of debtor companies by bank officials , the loans become NPAs & full value cann't be realized in the market by selling off the assets of debtor companies also. In such cases , what action is taken against erring bank officials who collude with criminal industrialists for availing higher amount of loan than permissible ?
75. give bankwise specific figures of NPAs.
76. give names of industrial groups / promoters whose companies have become NPAs , so that public can be aware of them , before investing in new companies promoted by them.
77. is not collection of loan from debtors of bank through rowdies / recovery agents , illegal ?
78. why not criminal complaints filed against bank mangers for aiding , abetting rowdism , murdering people ?
79. if your method of employing rowdies to collect loans of Rs.10000 from commoners is right , what would you do to a promoter of a debtor company to recover loans of crores of rupees , supari killing ? but debtors of crores of rupees is let off coolly by banks , why ?
80. what is the exact amount of loss caused to the exchequer by karim lala telgi who printed fake stamp papers ?
81. what action has been taken against those involved ?
82. have you taken action against all those mentioned by telgi during narco analysis test , if not why ? is it because they are powerful & bigwigs ?
83. how you are controlling the illegal finance activities , money lending by individuals , pawn brokers & chit fund companies ?
84. how you are monitoring the receipt of public donations , foreign donations by many NGOs ?
85. how many erring NGOs , chit fund companies , pawn brokers , individuals you have booked for illegal finance activities ?
Questions relating to RBI CURRENCY NOTE PRESS MYSORE
86. who were responsible for selling the good printing machine at security press
87. who recruited the candidates below merit rankings in R.B.I for what criminal roles ?
88. how many irregularities have taken place in R.B.I till date ?
89. who is responsible for installing, operating & supervising the security set-up in R.B.I ?
90. how the raw materials ie number of paper sheets, ink, etc are accounted for in inward stores & while issuing for printing ?
91. how wastages, scrap of ink , papers , etc in the printing process are accounted for?
92. How the finished goods ie currency notes are accounted for ?
93. Who keeps physical figures & possession of goods, inventory of all the above?
94. How the scrap paper is disposed off ?
95. From security angle who keeps track from start till dispatch ?
96. Give me the merit ranking list of all candidates for the post of stores assistant in BRBNMPL in the year 1995-96 ?
97. give me the merit ranking list of all candidates for the post of process assistant at BRBNMPL in the year 1996 ?
98. give me the merit ranking list of all candidates for the post of process assistants & maintenance assistants at BRBNMPL in the year 1996-1998 ?
99. is not RBI & BRBNMPL authorities created by statuotary laws , fully funded by public money ie from government exchequer ?
100. still why BRBNMPL & RBI refused to answer my previous information request as per RTI Act ? are you afraid that skeletons will come out of cubboard ?
101. what action initiated against the SBI branch Bangalore & SBI Overseas branch for loss of cheque / draft amounting to crores of rupees ? if not why ?
102. give me specific figures bank wise with respect to loss caused to the bank by loss of cheques or demand drafts , etc ?
103. how RBI is containing crimes of loss of cheques / DDs causing huge losses to the banks to the tune of crores of rupees ?
YEAR TO WHICH ABOVE PERTAINS : MAJORITY OF DOCUMENTS PERTAINS TO YEAR 1988 onwards . SOME OF THE DOCUMENTS ARE DATED BACK TO 1947. FEES PAID : IPO NO 63E 318935 FOR RUPEES TEN ONLY Favouring CPIO RBI HQ MUMBAI
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER FROM WHOM THE INFORMATION IS REQUIRED : V.S.DAS , CENTRAL PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER , O/O HONOURABLE GOVERNOR, RBI HQ , CENTRAL OFFICE , AMAR BUILDING , P.M.MARG ,MUMBAI-400001.
Date : 01.11.2008 Your's sincerely,
FINANCE SCAMS IN
In " mysooru mithra" a kannada daily dated 15/06/2005, the editor has written about a copy of the complaint made by Transparency International India-Bangalore to central vigilance commission of
In indian banks , there is a strange practice that whenever a cheque is put before the clearing house by a bank, the clearing house sends that cheque to the service branch of bank paying. The service branch then sends that cheque to the appropriate bank branch for deduction of cash from the cheque account. In this travel , if the cheque is lost or misplaced midway, the service branch pays out of it's suspense account to the cash collecting bank. Logically, afterwards the service branch must initiate a thorough inquiry, get authentication from both persons one who gave cheque & other who collected cheque. Finally, the money must be transferred from the account of cheque giver to the suspense account.
However , upto 1997 two branches of state bank of india in bangalore & overseas branch sufferred from frequent loss of cheques totally amounting to RUPEES THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED CRORE. In all cases of cheque loss the bank has paid out of suspense account, totally amounting to Rs.3200 crore. However the bank has not initiated any enquiry to recover that amount from the cheque givers.
In the 1997 internal audit report of the bank itself , this has been clearly pointed out. Till date, even the central vigilance commission has not initiated any action about it. A member of central vigilance commission happens to be ex-chairman of state bank of
It is just an instance of two branches of SBI, what about hundreds of branches of SBI, what about thousands of branches of other public sector,private sector & co-operative banks. It is fraud,fraud,fraud all the way. Few months back to cover-up the crimes of global trust bank ( GTB) , it was taken over by oriental bank of commerce ( OBC). While sanctioning a loan of just Rs.10000 to a common man , he has to comply with lengthy legalities. If he defaults, bankers breath down his neck, bankers send rowdies in the form of recovery agents to humiliate the common man & his properties are auctioned-off, finally all dues to the last penny are recovered. In most of the cases bankers even force the defaulters to commit suicide. However influential persons easily gets loans amounting to hundreds of crores of rupees, coolly defaults, siphons-off the funds & shuts his shop. No recovery at all , just it becomes a non- performing asset (NPA) in the bank ledger. The total NPAs of all public sector banks is more than Rs.80000 crore. This burden is spead over the crores of hapless indians.
The government takes pride in murdering forest brigand veerappan. The ill-gotten wealth of veerappan is not even pea nuts before this huge amount. Remember past finance scams – MS SHOES, HAWALA, HARSHAD MEHTA SHARE SCAM, KETAN PAREKH SHARE SCAM, UTI, etc. totally in all these scams billions of dollars of public money have gone to the coffers of criminals. These scamsters put veerappan to shame in their turnover. However the government is not even exhibiting a fraction of it's ELIMINATE
More than 50 billion indians are barely surviving on a single meal per day & hundreds are dying due to starvation, billions don't even have basic necessities of life. If the government even just collects a fraction of it's dues from scamsters, defaulting industrialists – people won't die of hunger in
AN APPEAL TO UNION FINANCE MINISTER GOVERNMENT OF
The tax officials are utterly corrupt, the wards of these officials spend double their pappa's salary just during
weekends. Now, realise their financial might. These ill-gotten wealth is destabilising our economy & might have even found it's way into the hands of underworld, terorrists.
Hereby, the HRW urges you to make public:
1. the financial worth of finance minister to tax official at circle level, on annual basis including his spouse's worth & property details.
2. to make public the NPAs, losses & monies under litigation by both private & public sector banks annually.
3. to make public measures taken to recover these monies.
4. to publish annual accounts with complete details of discretionary funds allotted to the defence ministry, president, prime minister, chief ministers , governors & intelligence agencies.
Public want to know whether proper discretion is being applied while spending.
CORPORATE FRAUDS IN
`Forget terrorism, I want to be an accountant' Osama Bin Laden, `quoted' in Private Eye.
CORPORATE frauds have becomes a global phenomenon. There is a crisis of confidence arising from the failure of the pillars of the capitalist system such as the stock market, financial analyst and accountants and the investment banks.
From Harshad Mehta to Ketan Parekh and further down to Madhavapura Co-operatives in 2002, it is a familiar story of a few corporate heads indulging in creative accounting with the sole object of enriching themselves at the cost of the lower middle-class investors.
Almost every corporate giant in
India, however, shares the distinction of being in the company of Corporate
Fortune magazine displayed a table of CEOs as felons and suggested that there should be a list of 500 worst-managed corporates in the World.
WHY MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES ARE INVESTING IN
We condemn the brutal massacre by police on farmers – who are going to loss all their lands , sources.of livelihood for the sake of special economic zones , industrial parks , etc in various states of
In every mega projects undertaken by government , both the state government & central government have functioned like REAL ESTATE / COMMISSION AGENTS for the rich & mighty . the government says it is acquiring lands for development of industries , for public good. In reality there is only good of rich & mighty.
For forming S.E.Zs , corporates gets speedy single window approvals from government , lands at concessional rates – lower than market value , soft loans from Indian banks , tax exemptions for years from the government , dedicated power supply , etc , from the government . these corporates are even given free hand to raise share capital in the Indian market. the government has enacted flexible labour laws specifically for S.E.Zs , they can hire & fire without bothering to pay gratuity , etc and they are exempted from providing P.F / E.S.I coverage to their employees ie they need not worry about the occupational health hazards of their employees , they can employ them till they are fit & throw them on streets afterwards. These corporates take our own money, employ our own people , use our own natural resources & finally take away the net profits to their home countries – what they give back ? – environmental pollution , tax evasions , low paid occupational hazardous jobs to locals , stock market scams .
During Previous License Regime foreign, investment was not directly welcome in
They are not bringing in new production technologies in the areas like space research, nuclear energy, bio-technology, pharmaceuticals or pollution control, to
1. There is lack of comprehensive environmental norms.
2. The enforcement of environmental norms is lax.
3. The cost of health coverage, social security net to be provided to the workers exposed to the occupational hazards is less.
4. The cost of compensation to be paid to the persons-who died or suffered damages due to occupational hazards/environmental pollution is meager.
5. The enforcement of labour laws are lax.
6. Public money can be easily raised through lending Banks, primary market within
7. The tax can be evaded through various loopholes like transferring money to holding companies situated at
8. The tax can be evaded, company money can be cheated by lending money to sister / holding concerns at low interest rates or by selling shares, materials to their private companies at low rates or by buying shares, materials from their holding/sister concerns at exhorbitant rates, etc.
9. The corporate governance laws are almost absent in
10. Above all, the time can be bought by very slow Indian legal system, if any dispute arise.
11. On top of it, well trained, technically qualified people are available at low rates through contractors.
Just consider the following cases which highlight the apathy, irresponsibility of government of
2. The people living near the mines of R.E.M.P. in Kerala are suffering due to exposure to the radio active materials, Same is the case with the people of Jadaguda, Jharkhand, living near the U.C.I.L. plant. Both M/S R.E.M.P & M/s U.C.I.L are department of atomic energy enterprises.
3. Few years back, In
4. In 1984, U.S. based MNC union carbide mass murdered nearly 20,000 people, injured lakhs who are still suffering health problems. The polluted poisonous accident site i.e. Union carbide plant in
5. In the above union carbide disaster, the Government of
7. The medicines like nimesulide, paracetamol, etc. with hazardous side effects which are banned in U.S.A.& Europe, are easily marketed by the same U.S.& Europe based MNCs in India.
8. In India spurious drugs, medicines, food stuffs are easily marketed.
9. In India, the clinical trials of new medicines under research are done without proper compensation structure to those being tried upon ie. Virtual guinea pigs.
10. In India, the genetically engineered BT crops are being introduced without paying attention to formers, ecology or eco-system.
11. In India, during setting up of large projects, scant attention is paid to environment, eco-system & the displaced persons.
Most of the times, in government projects itself the displaced persons are cheated by the government in numerous ways.
12. In India, various Government as well as private hospitals dumps hospital wastes with deadly viruses in the open, with scant regard to public health.
13. In India, aged ships belonging to foreign countries are breaked down to scrap in ship breaking yards of Gujarath , Maharashtra & AP. Various toxins like the Asbestos, lead, etc & the hazardous, dirty water, Oil inside the ship are drained into Indian seashore. The labourers here are forced to work without any safety gears.
14. When specific cases of human rights violations were brought before the government & Judiciary by us , both of them didn't respond at all.
All the above cases highlight the fact that, government of India & Indian judiciary treats it's citizens lives as cheap, dispensable at will. This is the major attracting force for MNCs to
An appeal to honourable supreme court of USA & HE Honourable president elect Mr.Obama
Your government protects all Americans, all American companies both inside
However , when an American company butchers , causes mass man slaughter in a third country , as an American company did in
Some US based companies are selling soft drinks , food products , medicines , drugs in third world countries , which are causing grave health damages to the public. The quality standards of these products are fit cases of rejections by
Hereby, I do request your kindself ,
1 . to initiate criminal prosecution against US based key management personnel responsible for
2 . to make either the respective company management or US government to pay compensation to victims of
3 . to order the management of the said company to clean up
4 . To legally prosecute US exporters & US based companies selling products ( which violates US FDA regulations or banned in the
edited , printed , published & owned by NAGARAJ.M.R. @ : LIG-2 / 761 , HUDCO FIRST STAGE , OPP WATER WORKS OFFICE , LAKSHMIKANTANAGAR ,HEBBAL , MYSORE -570017 INDIA cell :09341820313 home page: http://groups.google.co.in/group/e-clarion-of-dalit/ , http://e-clarionofdalit.blogspot.com/ , http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/e-clarionofdalit/ , e-mail : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org