SOS e - Clarion Of Dalit

IT IS A FORUM TOWARDS PROTECTING THE CIVIL , HUMAN RIGHTS OF THE OPPRESSED - DALITS , MINORITIES & TRIBALS.The Criminal - Police - Politician - Judge - Criminals Nexus is trying to silence me in many ways. If anything untoward happens to me or to my dependents CHIEF JUSTICE OF INDIA together with jurisdictional police & District Magistrate will be responsible for it. Secure Mail : Naag@torbox3uiot6wchz.onion

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wake Up Indian Judiciary



S.O.S - e - Clarion  Of  Dalit  -  Weekly Newspaper On Web
Working  For  The  Rights  &  Survival  Of  The  Oppressed

Editor: NAGARAJ.M.R… S.O.S ISSUE… 05/01/2011


home page:    
http://sites.google.com/site/eclarionofdalit/Home ,         

 http://groups.google.co.in/group/e-clarion-of-dalit   ,
 http://e-clarionofdalit.blogspot.com/ ,        
 http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/e-clarionofdalit/ 
WIKILEAKS – Uncensored TRUTH
http://213.251.145.96/  ,

 EDITORIAL : S.O.S Appeal – Wake Up Indian Judiciary 
-SAVE Persecuted IROM SHARMILA of Puttaparthi  Andhra Pradesh - - LAND MAFIA silencing an Innocent woman in Puttaparthi Andhra Pradesh
- LOCAL POLICE & JUDICIARY hand in gloves with the mafia - An appeal to Honourable supreme court of India

Land mafia with the support of local police are harassing an innocent woman by name Ms.Pushpa & her family in Puttaparthi , Andhra Pradesh. Ms.Pushpa & her family are living under threat to their lives , the approach road to their house is partly closed , they have suffered attempts of murder on their lives by police & rowdy elements , police have illegally entered her house & illegally confiscated her property. All for the reason that THEY REFUSED TO SELL THEIR PROPERTY TO THE NEIGHBOURING BUILDER (WHO IS AN INFLUENTIAL POLITICIAN) WHO IS ILLEGALLY BUILDING A HUGE COMPLEX . On top of this , the police have foisted false cases on Ms.Pushpa to silence her , circulated pamphlets , fake stories in the local media defaming Ms.pushpa & her family , offending the dignity of a woman .
The local Judiciary has failed to stop further injustices to this lady & failed to take legal action against public servants who failed to do their duty . These public servants – local police , local judiciary , PUDA officials , Jail officials , Government Doctor together with the complainant Ms.Pushpa must be subjected to narco analysis test. Till date Unauthorised construction by neighbouring builder (taking away the acess to Ms.Pushpa & her family’s property) is going on unhindered.
Ms.Pushpa presently an under trial in district jail , Ananthpur (admitted at Governement Hospital Ananthapur) IS UNDER FAST UNTO DEATH protesting against the inaction of Local Judiciary & Police , which is aiding the criminals to continue their crimes. If Ms.Pushpa & any of her family member dies , suffers bodily injuries , etc , the Local Jurisdictional Police , Jurisdictional Magistrate together with the Superintendent of police , District Collector & Principal District & Sessions Judge of the said Ananthapur District , Andhra Pradesh will be responsible for it.
On 09.12.2010 mid night  Ms. Pushpa Under trial Patient  at Jail Ward of Ananthapur District Hospital , Andhra Pradesh ,   faced threats from some police personnel themselves. The Police claimed that they are moving  her to other higher medical hospital . Did the police had written orders from Higher police officers to move her  that too at wee hours ? No. Did the police had the written discharge certificate from the concerned government doctor ? No. Did the police had written permission from the jurisdictional Judicial Magistrate Court to move her? No. Even the police themselves didn’t not know where they are taking her. All this proves that the police personnel were acting illegally under the behest of some outside criminal elements. Inspite of appeals for JUSTICE & PROTECTION to Under Trial Ms.Pushpa (who is on Hunger Strike) , Nobody, no public servant has cared , even if the  public servants neglect their duties they get all 5 star pay & perks at tax payer’s expense. SHAME SHAME  to them.

Hereby , we do request the Honourable Supreme court of India , to conduct a thorough enquiry by a third party not belonging to Andhra Pradesh , to find the truth & give justice to the aggrieved. JAI HIND. VANDE MATARAM.
Your’s sincerely ,
Nagaraj .M.R.

An Appeal To Honourable Chief Justice of Andhra Pradesh High Court
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: pushpa kolasani <pkolasani7@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 2:41 PM
Subject: Harassment by few of G.G.Hospital Staff.Anantapur
To: aphc@ap.nic.in

The Hon'ble Chief Justice,
A.P. High Court,
Madina, Charminar, Hyderabad.500 006.
"Gruhakalpa" Complex, M.J.Road.Hyderabad.500001.

Respected Sir,
Humbly,I am Ms.Pushpa presently an under trial in district jail , Ananthpur (admitted at Governement Hospital Ananthapur) IS UNDER FAST UNTO DEATH protesting against the inaction of Local Judiciary & Police , which is aiding the criminals to continue their crimes. I am facing threats from some police and few of nursing staff who are working in the same hospital for not coming under their pressure to bend me for compromise with the criminals. They are not hesitating to choose ugly ways to create terror in my mind in order to make me to run away from this hospital. They have been harassing me very often by humiliating and ill-treating before the public by using unparliamentarily language. I am adjusting myself and cooperating with the hospital staff even though they kept me in such ICCU which is even verse than Busstand with no control on public movements being kept along with  TB patients due to which I am now suffering from lung infection. last 09-12-2010 by influencing the general physician tried to shift me from the hospital at mid night  though I am not that bad, with the frustration of failing in making me to bend for compromise under great pressure from out side, now again tried to play new trick. Nursing superintendent Mrs.Subhadra who got retired on this 31-12-2010 and also related to the ACCUSED PERSONS in S.C.NO.367/05 and S.C.No.13/08 which are now pending for trial in the Court of Asst.Sessions Judge.Penukonda and her close relatives who are also present nursing staff Mrs.P.Latha(in charge of ICCU for last 6yers with the special interest of C.S.R.M.O Mr.RamaSubbaRao), Mrs.Ramathulasi, Mrs.Mahalakshmi, Miss.Jayasree and mr.Shiva(A.M.C.) Anastasia technician were caught red handedly on mid night of 29-12-2010 while taking away my case sheet from the ICCU Ward with the help of male staff nurse Mr.Narayana Naik and my servo lance A.R. Head Constable Mr.M.B.N.Reddy.H.C.52 and W.PC 872 mrs. Saritha at around 12AM who tin order to miss it and show me as FOUND ABSCAND and to Discharge from the hospital. I have informed immediately to come and take action on them to the D.A.P Mr.Shiva Kumar Reddy but he intentionally left them to go free by saying that he will take action definitely, neither he nor the night in charge nursing superintendent have not written MEMO’s though they were informed at the same moment. the very next morning instead of taking action on them based on MEMO written by the night staff male nurse in C.S.R.M.O MEMO BOOK and my written complaint to the Superintendent, C.S.R.M.O., and Nursing Superintendent of G.G.H.Anantapur by coming under their pressure referred me to the psychiatrist who works in the same Hospital in order to threat me and to down my confidence level who came and examined me immediately and reported as normal, when I demanded my general Physician to conduct enquiry and stop treatment till they take action on those persons who tried to theft my CASE SHEET, he enquired in to the matter, once after finding it true he immediately he took note of it in C.S.R.M.O. MEMO BOOK which was duly signed by the Ward in charge Head Sister on Dt.30-12-2010 and the Ward in charge general Physician Mr.Veerabhadraih submitted it to the C.S.R.M.O, but instead of submitting it to the C.S.R.M.O the in charge Morning Staff Nurse Mrs.Parvathi gave it in to the hands of Nursing Superintendent who made the same male staff nurse to come to her and tare it off with his own hands in order to protect them all by ruining the evidence. Though this has been brought to the notice of the Superintendent and C.S.R.M.O till now no such action has een taken against them, now they are harassing me by hiding bathroom keys and asking me to go out for public toilet  if I want to wash my face like any other patient. Not allowing my servo lance to stay with me, though it is tagged as ICCU it is of 12 bed  general Ward with open cots they are restricting the other patients and their attendees from talking to me by mentioning each and every time that I am a prisoner and if any one tries to talk to me they also have to go to the jail as entire Police are acting against me, they continuously do this each and every day including the general physician who come to see my health condition regularly, usually most of the patients who come there are obviously poor and Old couples who have no supporters and hopeless, when ever I do service to them the Hospital staff always engage themselves in passing defamatory statements against me and terrify the other patients and try to rise quarrels by provoking the workers and disturb me in order to prove that I am mentally not sound, but still I am  protected by the other Doctors and few other nursing staff, workers and also by the other patient attendees. Now they are immediately shifting them once they find they are good at me to the other wards and threatening the other staff and workers to stay away from me, instigating the police guards to close all communication and demand money for guarding me for all these days, including my general physician all staff nurses who ever come for their duty in this ICCU indirectly keep on reminding me that if any one wants to stay for this much long time in this hospital in admission they must pay monthly one lack rupees and the other side will be warning me by taking the name of some out side criminals and high rank officials by pointing out my helplessness and non cooperation of Judiciary for neglecting me for such long time though my life is at  the edge of danger. Till the date neither single official nor a single person from NHRC or APHRC came to see me and enquire about me though my case has been numbered in NHRC and forwarded to the APHRC.Hyderabad. Case No.789/1/2/2010/OC/M-2 due to which I am now appearing before the entire society that I am even NEGLECTED and not supported by the Judiciary comparing to the Criminals like how they are being supported in my case. They are free from all the tensions and continuing their illegal constructions with the help of all other officials and  most unfortunate and unbelievable is J.F.C.Magistrate. Penukonda on whom I am now demanding for Judicial enquiry has passed two N.B.Ws in counter cases which are already acquitted by the same court and spitted up only against me in which I have already filed petitions U/s.239 Cr.P.C. to acquit me from those cases and also they were asked to shift from that court to any other court by the same Magistrate in his last and false submission to the Hon’ble District Judge though I am under Judicial custody in order to help police and give confidence to harass me. Once again they made all arrangements to arrest me by exceeding their limits and desperately trying to black mail me by showing those NBWs that they may produce me before the same magistrate on P.T. WARRANTS in order to humiliate and also to kill my confidence. just because the same magistrate is still being continued in same Hon’ble position he is now waiting with two N.B.Ws to send me to illegal remand once again immediately once after I go out on bail the exact reason why I am not accepting the bail for no offence and demanding for judicial enquiry on him. The Govt. officials such as the District collector, Superintendent of Police.Anantapur, Ministers, and high rank officials of Jail Dept. of AP and also magistrates visit this hospital number of times but never show any interest to know why I am here and what is my health condition and under what circumstance I am kept here.  When the situation is this much verse around me, can it be imagined what  will be going on with my family members who are left totally hopeless with out my presence? Now since three days the new Superintendent of this hospital Mr.Bhasker is coming to me along with Head Sister Miss.SujanaKumari and few other Staff and also with men security guards are coming and bargaining  and threatening for compromise and stop my Hunger strike as he is much sympathized towards ALL OF THEM INCLUDING STAFF NURSES for being troubled by all Depts. In Puttaparthi and for the loss what they are facing due to the pressure of Hunger strike at around 11.30pm in the name of rounds. Today again he came at about 10pm with the same team started directly warning me ON BEHALF O STAFF NURSES WITH THE LETTER FROM THE STAFF NURSES UNION IN HIS HANDS instead of enquiring and taking appropriate action on the staff Nurses who were caught red handedly by us while taking STEALING MY CASE SHEET from ICCU at mid night, he again rudely advised me that if I don’t stop this hunger strike here after and if I make any such complaint on that particular Lady staff Nurse Mrs.P.Latha as she is backed by C.S.R.M.O. Mr.RamaSubbaRao they themselves will create some fresh allegation and throw me to such dirty ward where I can not even stay for single day and it would even easy for my apposite party to target me and attack at any moment.he called the Duty Doctor and ordered him to transfer out to any such dirty ward filled with bad patients where I I DIE WITH INFECTION ITSELF. he was even instigating police who came for my security A.R.H.C. No.  M.B.N.Reddy who was my security with no women P.C to restrict me only to the bed, should not even allow to go the bathroom. When he found me still having strong belief in the Law he started making fun of me for having such faith in Judiciary even after this much injustice happening with me. He was showing me to others as one of the best example of those who have deceived by the Law breakers and ALSO ADVISING ME TO APPROACH MEDIA  OR ELSE THEY WILL MAKE IT MUST FOR ME TO APPROACH MEDIA FOR JUSTICE AS ONE OF THE EMPLOYEE IN  THE OFFICE OF THE C.S.R.M.O IS ALSO WORKING IN ENADU DAILY NEWS PAPER..So that there will be some consideration from the side of Higher Judiciary to finish it soon.. But I said I can not loose my confidence on Judiciary and drag the Hon’ble Judiciary in to the public which has been protecting me from the all these criminals for all these years. I am ready to loose my life but not faith in Judiciary. May be delayed but I am confident that one fine day I definitely get the Justice. till then I continue my hunger strike and legal fight until I get the CANCELLING ORDER of ILLEGAL REMAND OF MINE BASED ON THE EVIDENCE. I want an  enquiry immediately to find the truth & give justice to me the aggrieved based on the evidence which I am ready to produce in proof what ever happened with us since eight years before some thing goes wrong and some thing happens to my life in this hospital itself and also make them all held responsible for the consequences what ever they create in future to my life as they are coming and disturbing me very often and trying to create some kind of uncertainty around me which is causing me much mental agony as I am not in that great condition to bear with their rude behavior towards me. Always trying to make me nervous and go unconscious to prove me that I am not stable in order to prove their earlier false reports submitted to the higher authorities are true. From last night itself I have stopped accepting their treatment until they take appropriate acton on those who have tried to steal my case sheet and tore off the MEMO WRITTEN BY THEIR OWN MALE STAFF NURSE Mr.NARAYANA NAAIK ON Dt.30-12-2010 IN THE C.S.R.M.O MEMO BOOK. IN ORDER TO RUIN THE EVIDENCE.
                                 Hence I pray the Hon'ble authorities to visit the hospital before they move me some where else from here with any such false reason like how they are planning and do needfull Justice in time with no delay by sending concerned authorities as each and every moment is proving danger to my life in their hands and till then please pass such orders to stop all these efforts to move me from this hospital and give better treatment as I am loosing my vision and suffering from Guddiness,Nubmness, severe Cramps, crumbles and lung infection as per the capacity of Grade 1 hospital and also kindly order the Superintendent.G.G.H.Anantapur to not to involve in to any of my matters including my treatment and do arrange a separate room till then with propper security by considering the threat to my life in the interest of justice.

Dt.05-01-2011,  
 Pushpa.K.
In-Person.


·         Harassment in G.G.H.Anantapur.Pushpa‏

  •  
To nagarajhrw@hotmail.com, naghrw@yahoo.com
From:
pushpa kolasani (pkolasani7@gmail.com)
Sent:
05 January 2011 06:40AM
To:
nagarajhrw@hotmail.com
Cc:
naghrw@yahoo.com
Sir..

The Govt. officials such as the District collector, Superintendent of Police.Anantapur, Ministers, and high rank officials of Jail Dept. of AP and also magistrates visit this hospital number of times but never show any interest to know why I am here and what is my health condition and under what circumstance I am kept here.  When the situation is this much verse around me, can it be imagined what will be going on with my family members who are left totally hopeless with out my presence? Now since three days the new Superintendent of this hospital Mr.Bhasker is coming to me along with Head Sister Miss.SujanaKumari and few other Staff and also with men security guards are coming and bargaining  and threatening for compromise and stop my Hunger strike as he is much sympathized towards ALL OF THEM INCLUDING STAFF NURSES for being troubled by all Depts. In Puttaparthi and for the loss what they are facing due to the pressure of Hunger strike at around 11.30pm in the name of rounds. Today again he came at about 10pm with the same team started directly warning me ON BEHALF O STAFF NURSES WITH THE LETTER FROM THE STAFF NURSES UNION IN HIS HANDS instead of enquiring and taking appropriate action on the staff Nurses who were caught red handedly by us while STEALING MY CASE SHEET my case sheet from ICCU at mid night, he again rudely advised me that if I don’t stop this hunger strike here after and if I make any such complaint on that particular Lady staff Nurse Mrs.P.Latha as she is backed by C.S.R.M.O. Mr.RamaSubbaRao they themselves will create some fresh allegation and throw me to such dirty ward where I can not even stay for single day and it would even easy for my apposite party to target me and attack at any moment. He called the Duty Doctor and ordered him to transfer out to any such dirty ward filled with bad patients where I DIE WITH INFECTION ITSELF. he was even instigating police who came for my security A.R.H.C. No.  B.L.N.Reddy who was my security with no women P.C to restrict me only to the bed, should not even allow to go the bathroom. When he found me still having strong belief in the Law he started making fun of me for having such faith in Judiciary even after this much injustice happening with me. He was showing me to others as one of the best example of those who have deceived by the Law breakers and ALSO ADVISING ME TO APPROACH MEDIA  OR ELSE THEY WILL MAKE IT MUST FOR ME TO APPROACH MEDIA FOR JUSTICE AS ONE OF THE EMPLOYEE IN  THE OFFICE OF THE C.S.R.M.O IS ALSO WORKING IN EENADU DAILY NEWS PAPER. so that there will be some consideration from the side of Higher Judiciary to finish it soon.. But I said I can not loose my confidence on Judiciary and drag the Hon’ble Judiciary in to the public which has been protecting me from the all these criminals for all these years. I am ready to loose my life but not faith in Judiciary. May be delayed but I am confident that one fine day I definitely get the Justice.
                                         Today this morning I heard from many of outers who came to visit their patients that there is some news published in ENADU Telugu daily news paper in favor of those Staff Nurses and also I found that “ALL STAFF NURSES ARE REFUSING TO WORK IN ICCU UNTILL I GET DISCHARGED FROM HOSPITAL” it clearly proves their plan of action in future what they are going to do in future with me if I don’t stop asking the hospital authorities to enquire and take appropriate action on those who were caught red handedly while stealing my case sheet from the ICCU to misplace it and discharge me by showing me as FOUND ABSCAND(FA). Now it clears that Mr.Bhasker colluded with those staff nurses and out side criminals and harass me on behalf of them as take full time job to trouble me if I don’t bend me for compromise with them. I doubt the way they behave and approach while talking to me.. I want an  enquiry immediately to find the truth & give justice to me the aggrieved based on the evidence which I am ready to produce in proof what ever happened with us since eight years before some thing goes wrong and some thing happens to my life in this hospital itself and also make them all held responsible for the consequences what ever they create in future to my life as they are coming and disturbing me very often and trying to create some kind of uncertainty around me which is causing me much mental agony as I am not in that great condition to bear with their rude behavior towards me. Always trying to make me nervous and go unconscious to prove me that I am not stable in order to prove their earlier reports submitted to the higher authorities are true. From last night itself I have stopped accepting their treatment until they take appropriate acton on those who have tried to steal my case sheet and tore off the MEMO WRITTEN BY THEIR OWN MALE STAFF NURSE Mr.NARAYANA NAAIK ON Dt.30-12-2010 IN THE C.S.R.M.O MEMO BOOK. IN ORDER TO RUIN THE EVIDENCE.
Regards,
Pushpa.K


From:
pushpa kolasani (pkolasani7@gmail.com)
Sent:
02 January 2011 13:38PM
To:
nagarajhrw@hotmail.com
Cc:
naghrw@yahoo.com
Sir,
Humbly..I am Ms.Pushpa presently an under trial in district jail , Ananthpur (admitted at Governement Hospital Ananthapur) IS UNDER FAST UNTO DEATH protesting against the inaction of Local Judiciary & Police , which is aiding the criminals to continue their crimes. I am facing threats from some police and few of nursing staff who are working in the same hospital for not coming under their pressure to bend me for compromise with the criminals. They are not hesitating to choose ugly ways to create terror in my mind in order to make me to run away from this hospital. They have been harassing me very often by humiliating and ill-treating before the public by using unparliamentarily language. I am adjusting myself and cooperating with the hospital staff even though they kept me in such ICCU which is even verse than Busstand with no control on public movements being kept along with  TB patients due to which I am now suffering from lung infection. last 09-12-2010 by influencing the general physician tried to shift me from the hospital at mid night  though I am not that bad, with the frustration of failing in making me to bend for compromise under great pressure from out side, now again tried to play new trick. Nursing superintendent Mrs.Subhadra who got retired on this 31-12-2010 and also related to the ACCUSED PERSONS in S.C.NO.367/05 and S.C.No.13/08 which are now pending for trial in the Court of Asst.Sessions Judge.Penukonda and her close relatives who are also present nursing staff Mrs.P.Latha(in charge of ICCU for last 6yers with the special interest of C.S.R.M.O Mr.RamaSubbaRao), Mrs.Ramathulasi, Mrs.Mahalakshmi, Miss.Jayasree and mr.Shiva(A.M.C.) Anastasia technician were caught red handedly on mid night of 29-12-2010 while taking away my case sheet from the ICCU Ward with the help of male staff nurse Mr.Narayana Naik and my servo lance A.R. Head Constable Mr.M.B.N.Reddy.H.C.52 and W.PC 872 mrs. Saritha at around 12AM who tin order to miss it and show me as FOUND ABSCAND and to Discharge from the hospital. I have informed immediately to come and take action on them to the D.A.P Mr.Shiva Kumar Reddy but he intentionally left them to go free by saying that he will take action definitely, neither he nor the night in charge nursing superintendent have not written MEMO’s though they were informed at the same moment. the very next morning instead of taking action on them based on MEMO written by the night staff male nurse in C.S.R.M.O MEMO BOOK and my written complaint to the Superintendent, C.S.R.M.O., and Nursing Superintendent of G.G.H.Anantapur by coming under their pressure referred me to the psychiatrist who works in the same Hospital in order to threat me and to down my confidence level who came and examined me immediately and reported as normal, when I demanded my general Physician to conduct enquiry and stop treatment till they take action on those persons who tried to theft my CASE SHEET, he enquired in to the matter, once after finding it true he immediately he took note of it in C.S.R.M.O. MEMO BOOK which was duly signed by the Ward in charge Head Sister on Dt.30-12-2010 and the Ward in charge general Physician Mr.Veerabhadraih submitted it to the C.S.R.M.O, but instead of submitting it to the C.S.R.M.O the in charge Morning Staff Nurse Mrs.Parvathi gave it in to the hands of Nursing Superintendent who made the same male staff nurse to come to her and tare it off with his own hands in order to protect them all by ruining the evidence. Though this has been brought to the notice of the Superintendent and C.S.R.M.O till now no such action has een taken against them, now they are harassing me by hiding bathroom keys and asking me to go out for public toilet  if I want to wash my face like any other patient. Not allowing my servo lance to stay with me, though it is tagged as ICCU it is of 12 bed  general Ward with open cots they are restricting the other patients and their attendees from talking to me by mentioning each and every time that I am a prisoner and if any one tries to talk to me they also have to go to the jail as entire Police are acting against me, they continuously do this each and every day including the general physician who come to see my health condition regularly, usually most of the patients who come there are obviously poor and Old couples who have no supporters and hopeless, when ever I do service to them the Hospital staff always engage themselves in passing defamatory statements against me and terrify the other patients and try to rise quarrels by provoking the workers and disturb me in order to prove that I am mentally not sound, but still I am  protected by the other Doctors and few other nursing staff, workers and also by the other patient attendees. Now they are immediately shifting them once they find they are good at me to the other wards and threatening the other staff and workers to stay away from me, instigating the police guards to close all communication and demand money for guarding me for all these days, including my general physician all staff nurses who ever come for their duty in this ICCU indirectly keep on reminding me that if any one wants to stay for this much long time in this hospital in admission they must pay monthly one lack rupees and the other side will be warning me by taking the name of some out side criminals and high rank officials by pointing out my helplessness and non cooperation of Judiciary for neglecting me for such long time though my life is at  the edge of danger. Till the date neither single official nor a single person from NHRC or APHRC came to see me and enquire about me though my case has been numbered in NHRC and forwarded to the APHRC.Hyderabad. Case No.789/1/2/2010/OC/M-2 due to which I am now appearing before the entire society that I am even NEGLECTED and not supported by the Judiciary comparing to the Criminals like how they are being supported in my case. They are free from all the tensions and continuing their illegal constructions with the help of all other officials and  most unfortunate and unbelievable thing is J.F.C.Magistrate. Penukonda on whom I am now demanding for Judicial enquiry has passed two N.B.Ws in counter cases which are already acquitted by the same court and spitted up only against me in which I have already filed petitions U/s.239 Cr.P.C. to acquit me from those cases and also they were asked to shift from that court to any other court by the same Magistrate in his last and false submission to the Hon’ble District Judge though I am under Judicial custody in order to help police and give confidence to harass me by closing all our petitions filed for recovery of our two cell phones which are must for evidence at the time of Judicial enquiry to submit the vidio evidence. now once again they made all arrangements to arrest me by exceeding their limits and desperately trying to black mail me by showing those NBWs that they may produce me before the same magistrate on P.T. WARRANTS in order to humiliate and also to kill my confidence. just because the same magistrate is still being continued in same Hon’ble position he is now waiting with two N.B.Ws to send me to illegal remand once again immediately once after I go out on bail the exact reason why I am not accepting the bail for no offence and demanding for judicial enquiry on him. The Govt. officials such as the District collector, Superintendent of Police.Anantapur, Ministers, and high rank officials of Jail Dept. of AP and also magistrates visit this hospital number of times but never show any interest to know why I am here and what is my health condition and under what circumstance I am kept here.  When the situation is this much verse around me, can it be imagined what  will be going on with my family members who are left totally hopeless with out my presence? When ever these people find me still having strong belief in the Law all these are making fun of me for having such faith in Judiciary even after this much injustice happening with me. they are showing me to others as one of the best example of those who have deceived by the Law breakers and ALSO ADVISING ME TO APPROACH MEDIA so that there will be some consideration from the side of Higher Judiciary but I my self don’t want to loose my confidence on Judiciary. I am ready to loose my life but not faith in Judiciary. I am confident that one fine day I definitely get the Justice. till then I continue my hunger strike and legal fight until I get the CANCELLING ORDER of ILLEGAL REMAND OF MINE BASED ON THE EVIDENCE. I want an  enquiry immediately to find the truth & give justice to me the aggrieved based on the evidence which I am ready to produce in proof what ever happened with us since eight years before some thing goes wrong and some thing happens to my life.
Thank you,
Pushpa.


JUDICIAL ATROCITY AGAINST AN INNOCENT WOMAN
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:16:50 +0530
Subject: Sir..I need your kind attention immediately as iam in need..urgent..
From: pkolasani7@gmail.com
To: naghrw@yahoo.com
CC: nagarajhrw@hotmail.com

sir..
humbly..Iam miss.Pushpa.Kolasani resident of puttaparthi,Anantapur Dist.AP. a law graduate but engased in to computer animation bussiness..problem is
I am on hunger strike for last 37 days demanding for judicial enquiry on magistrate who has given me for illegal judicial remand in a falsly implicated case against me by the police.Anantapur in Cr.No.50/10, U/s.353C.P.Cto bend me for compromise in S.C.No.13/08, S.C.No.367/05 ,pending in the court of Asst.Sessions Judge.Penukonda, C.C.S.R.02/09, pending in the court of JFCM.Penukonda and few other related cases linked with them in which police or directly involved and now they are at trail stage but they have even influenced my legal councel also..now I am permited to take the procecution side party in person in the place of PP and Spl.PP who were appointed earlier in them who made me arrested exactly one year before same like this though my recall petition was pending before the bench IN COUNTER CASES..now again it has been repeated thats why i have started hunger strike since then to put an end for their dramma once for all..i have sent a petition to the NHRC and the Chief Justice of High Court.AP but of no use at all..now I am under the treatment of Govt.General Hospital.Anantapur..police are forcing them too to not to issue any copyies of my medical reports to submit to the court..as i am taking a risk of sending this mail to you with the help of hospital staff only..may not e all the times possible..so i shall engage my sister Mrs.S.Ch.Padma to contact you over phone in this regard on behalf of me..i need your guidence and timely help..at any cost Iam not ready to let them go free..in this 3 magistrates and even GJ of anantapur is also involved now..i am ready to put forth all the clear and documentary evidence to prove their faults..my sisters phone Nos are...09441552129, 09441111772..pls o respond immediately..
thank you sir,

regards,
pushpa.k
D/o.K.Venkatesu.
6/20-D.kolasani buildings,
university road,
puttaparthi,Anantapur.Dist.A.P.


CROSS EXAMINATION OF  COMMISSIONER OF PUDA ( PUTTAPARTHI URBAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ) ANDHRA PRADESH

 1. how many times since 1987 , PUDA/ GOVERNMENT has revised / modified the mysore city's comprehensive city development plan ?

2. how many cases of CDP violations were registered by PUDA / GOVERNMENT since 1987 till date ?

3. how many cases of CDP violations were legalized in the CDP revision / modification by the authorities ?

4. when an application for alienation of land is made to you , say from civic amenity site to commercial , what norms are followed by PUDA / GOVERNMENT ?

5. how do you provide alternate civic amenity site in the locality , if the area is already full ? do you deprive people of civic amenities ?

6. during such alienation , is the PUDA  / GOVERNMENT collecting market rate difference between civic amenity site & commercial site ? if not why ?

7. in Puttaparthi city , many building complexes , buildings have been built fully violating building bye-laws – no set off , no parking space , no emergency fire exit , no earthquake tolerant . what action by PUDA  / GOVERNMENT ?

8. how many cases of building bye-laws violations has been registered by PUDA / GOVERNMENT since 1987 ? what is the action status report yearwise ?

9. how much of PUDA's  / GOVERNMENT's lands , sites , buildings & houses have been illegally occupied by criminal tresspassers since 1987 ?

10. has the PUDA / GOVERNMENT registered criminal cases against each such illegal occupation ? if not why ? provide status report yearwise ?

11. in how many cases of such illegal occupation PUDA / GOVERNMENT has legalized , regularized such illegal occupation just through PUDA's  resolution instead of of reallotting the same through public notification to the next senior most in the waiting list , after giving notice of allotment cancellation to original allottee ? if not done so why ?

12. has the PUDA  / GOVERNMENT followed all legal norms in re-allotment of lands , sites , houses , etc to the illegal occupiers ? what is the procedure followed ?

13. in Puttaparthi city , numerous housing societies & real estate Developers have mushroomed , Land allotments of how many housing societies , real estate firms among them are legally authorized by PUDA , GOVERNMENT & how many not ? since 1987 till date ?

14. has the PUDA  / GOVERNMENT filed criminal complaints against such illegal housing societies & illegal real estate firms ? if not why ?

15. what action PUDA  / GOVERNMENT has initiated against real estate firms & housing societies who have violated PUDA norms , layout plans , etc ? if not why ?

16. the government has framed building bye-laws like width of road , space for civic amenities , parking space , emergency fire exit , etc keeping high in the mind safety of people first. PUDA  / GOVERNMENT is in the practice of levying a pittance as penalty on the building byelaw violators , layout Development plan violators & legalizing those
violations. Safety of public & amenities of public are totally neglected by PUDA / GOVERNMENT . When public people die , suffer injuries / accidents – say during a fire tragedy in a complex due to lack of fire exit , when people park vehicles on pavement in front of a business complex as the complex doesn't have a parking space of it's own , the pedestrians going that way are forced to come down on road resulting in accidents , injuries & deaths . is not the PUDA / GOVERNMENT responsible for those accidents , injuries & deaths ?

17. what is the criteria adopted by PUDA  / GOVERNMENT for out of Turn allotment of Lands , sites , houses to renowned sports persons , judges , journalists , politicians , artists , etc ?

18. how many judges , artists , politicians , journalists , sports persons , etc have benefited from these out of turn allotments by PUDA  / GOVERNMENT ? specific figures yearwise since 1987 ?

19. what action has been taken against developers , housing societies , who have violated PUDA  / GOVERNMENT norms ?

20. when poor scheduled caste , scheduled tribe people , minority people illegally live On PUDA  / GOVERNMENT sites building temporary huts , PUDA / AUTHORITIES with the help of police razes down those huts & evicts the poor by brute force. Whereas , when cronies of political bigwigs illegally occupy PUDA / GOVERNMENT lands worth crores of rupees & build big complexes earning thousands of rupees monthly rent , PUDA or authorities not even files police complaint against them instead regularizes the illegal occupation by levying a pittance as fine. Why this double standard by PUDA /  GOVERNMENT ?

21. HOW MANY CASES OF ILLEGAL OCCUPATIONS are regularized by PUDA / GOVERNMENT since 1987 till date ? yearwise figures ?

22. how much of PUDA / GOVERNMENT lands , sites , houses are under illegal occupation ? status report yearwise since 1987 ?

23. how much of those has been recovered ? has the PUDA ,AUTHORITIES recovered the rents earned by illegal occupation ?

24. have you filed police complaints against those criminals – tresspassers ? if not why ?

25. is the PUDA / GOVERNMENT giving wide publicity & sufficient time to bidders about it's auction schedules ?

26. is the PUDA / GOVERNMENT giving market value to land loosers ?

27. is the PUDA / GOVERNMENT exactly using the acquired lands , for the same purpose mentioned in the project plan ?

28. is the PUDA / AUTHORITIES acquiring lands at lower rates from farmers & selling it at a premium , by way making profits just like a real estate agency ?

29. in villages , there are cattle grazing grounds meant for the usage of whole villagers, forest for the usage of whole village , lands belonging to village temples. Some villagers have donated their personal lands to village temples , cattle grazing for the benefit of whole villagers. All the villagers are stake holders , owners of such lands. When PUDA /
GOVERNMENT acquires such lands to whom does it pay compensation ? what about welfare objectives of those lands ?

30. till date , how many lakes , ponds , how many feeder canals have been closed , filled with mud , developed , sold as sites , etc by PUDA  or other land developers ?

31. has the PUDA ,  taken alternate steps to create new lakes , ponds ? how many are created till date ?

32. in & around Puttaparthi city , high tension electric lines are there in busy residential areas . as per Indian electricity act , no permanent structures should be under the HT lines. However there are buildings under it. In some places , HT lines runs in the middle of the road. The authorities Have developed those areas beneath HT lines as parks , rented out
advertisement spaces & built permanent fencing of those areas spending lakhs of taxpayer's money. This fencing obstructs the movement of service personnel of electricity board , to service HT line. Are all these structures under
& surrounding HT lines legal ?

33. till date how many burial grounds are acquired & sold as sites by PUDA / GOVERNMENT or other developers ? specific figures yearwise since 1987 castewise , religionwise ?

34. in & around Puttaparthi  city , in how many areas developed by PUDA & private developers , the sewage water generated in those areas is directly let into lake , ponds ?

35. how many tributaries , lakes , ponds are killed in this fashion by PUDA  & other developers , housing societies ?

36. how many business complexes , flats , residential layouts developed by private real estate developers , housing societies are dumping the sewage , / waste generated in their buildings , into unauthorized dumping grounds , lakes , etc . thus disturbing the environment & creating public health hazard ? how the PUDA Is monitoring sewage / waste disposal ? status report yearwise since 1987 till date .

37. how many unauthorized housing layouts are there in & around Puttaparthi city ? what action by PUDA / GOVERNMENT against them ? action taken report yearwise since 1987 till date .

38. around Puttaparthi city , vast areas of village farm lands , agricultural lands are acquired by private real estate developers for non agricultural purposes by a single firm or single owner. Are these actions legal ? some of these real estate agents have sold those lands to private industries , multinational companies for crores of rupees. Has the PUDA  /
GOVERNMENT given alienation of land ie conversion from agricultural to industrial usage. Has APIADB given consent to it ?

39. can a single individual / firm can purchase such vast tracts of agricultural lands , is it legal ? is it within the APIADB's
comprehensive industrial area development plan ?

40. has the PUDA , APIADB given wide publicity , public notice calling for objections before alienation of such lands ?

41. are all those alienations , strictly in conformance to PUDA's  CDP & APIADB's industrial area development plan ? violations how many ?

42. is the PUDA & APIADB revising / modifying CDP & INDUSTRIAL AREA DEVELOPMENT PLAN , to suit those real estate developers & Private companies ? on what legal grounds ?

43.what action has been taken based on  Complaint made by Ms.Pushpa Regarding illegal complex construction , neighbouring her house ?
44.Why the illegal structure mentioned by the complainanant was not demolished ?
45. If PUDA does not have man power for demolition , did it request the appropriate authorities , for the same ? when ?
46.Is it right , legal for PUDA officials to postpone the demolition of illegal structures in anticipation of regularization of the same by government ?
47.Is not legalizing a crime itself a crime ?
48.numerous NGO's , trusts promoted by religious bodies , mutts are allotted prime lands at preferrential rates , for the reason that they will use it for public / social welfare. however many of the trusts are using the whole or part of the land for commercial purposes other than the stated public / social welfare purpose. what action has been taken by         PUDA  or government in such cases ?

49.how many trusts have violated government norms in this way since 1987 till date? what action taken by PUDA  & government action taken report yearwise since 1987 till date ?

50.how many such illegalities / violations by trusts are regularized by PUDA  or authorities , on what legal grounds ? ATR since 1987 till date ?

51.before regularizing such violations have you sought public objections & given media publicity ? if not why ?

52.how you are monitoring the net wealth growth of some PUDA / REVENUE officials & their family members , who have land acquisition / denotifying , land usage conversion authorities ?

53.how many trusts , NGOs are allotted prime residential / commercial lands by PUDA  / GOVERNMENT on lease basis , in turn the said trusts , NGOs have sublet it either partly or wholly to others ?

54.how many such lease allotments are sold by PUDA / GOVERNMENT before the expiry of lease period , without public auction ?

55. what are the norms followed by PUDA  / GOVERNMENT for the sale of leased lands to the lessee before the expiry of lease period ?




 edited , printed , published & owned by NAGARAJ.M.R. @ : LIG-2 / 761 , HUDCO FIRST STAGE , OPP WATER WORKS OFFICE , LAKSHMIKANTANAGAR ,HEBBAL ,MYSORE -570017 INDIA  cell :             09341820313       
home page:    
http://sites.google.com/site/eclarionofdalit/Home , 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/e-clarion-of-dalit  ,  
http://e-clarionofdalit.blogspot.com/ ,               
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/e-clarionofdalit/ 
 e-mail : nagarajhrw@hotmail.com     ,  naghrw@yahoo.com